Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sorry for the lapse in posting...


I could come up with some excuse like..."the weather was horrible" or "my dog ate my camera," but in all actuality I just didn't feel like picking up a camera... I work at a camera shop so when I come home the last thing I wanna do is shoot... It's sad really. It makes me think of my friend who loved fish tanks... He had all kinds of fish, both fresh & salt water. He loved it so much, he started his own business taking care of other peoples fish tanks. He no longer owns a tank of his own.

On to the photo... This is Papa Nicholas' Cafe on Milwaukee Ave , just past Montrose Ave. Monika & I pulled up to grab a nice iced coffee on this very humid day and I just loved the lines of the building against the chairs & railing.

No comments: