Monday, April 28, 2008

Macro Monday


Ok, when I started this blog I promised myself NO CAT PHOTOS. So less then two weeks after I start posting, what do I post? A cat photo. A cool one...but still a CAT PHOTO! I shot this one over the winter of COBOL, one of my two cats... The other is named Java. If you don't get the relationship between the names, be thankful. You are not as much of a computer nerd as me.
Canon 20D
Canon FD 50mm Macro with EF Adapter & life size converter
f5.6 1/60 Sec @ ISO 800

3 comments:

Tanya Breese said...

Wow that's pretty cool looking though, and that's coming from a dog person!

Knoxville Girl said...

Nothing wrong with cat pictures - especially this one - i really like the reflections in the eye. So, do you have a cat named Fortran? (I'm not a computer nerd per se, I'm just old. lol)

Sakiwi said...

Wow! Scary eye!